Log in

No account? Create an account
Bruce, Caroline

Question of the Day

What are those cookies called with two wafers on the outside with chocolate or vanilla on the inside? Kind of like incomplete Coffee Crisp bars.


Are you talking about sugar wafers?
We always called them sugar wafers.
I always thought they were just sandwich cookies, but I could be wrong. Whatever the case may be, don't forget about the lemon-filled ones!
sugar wafers.