Well, after a Monday night that gained me all of forty-five minutes of sleep, I actually functioned reasonably well on Tuesday. I got a good amount of proofreading in, and I even spotted an error with the braille printer. I was seeing some dot errors that didn't coincide with the kinds of errors that particular braillist is likely to make. So I looked at the errors again and detected a pattern, pointed it out to my boss, verified this, and we discovered that there was a problem (easily corrected) with the braille printer.
Yesterday evening was basically spent talking with friends and installing the new JAWS beta. Now my volunteer's shown up early, so I'd better run. Take care everyone.